Samna, generic name Cow Ghee(ঘি) is a class of clarified butter, is prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cream, skimming any impurities from the surface, and then pouring and retaining the clear, still liquid fat, while discarding the solid residue that settled on the bottom.
We produce Samna (Pure Cow Ghee) from pure milk cream. Desi Ghee is a great substitute for oil in high-heat cooking. Because it has a high flash point, it doesn’t burn or smoke easily.
Pure Ghee is also nutrient-dense and contains vitamins A, K2, and gut-healing butyric acid.
Although we have heard of the many qualities of ghee, ghee is the villain to the health-conscious, well-known weight-conscious present generation. This idea is absolutely wrong. Pure desi cow ghee benefits are a lot, it also helps in reducing weight. Find out what works.
1. Boiling point – Cow Ghee’s boiling point is very high. It can be heated up to 25 degrees centigrade. Most oils become harmful if heated to this temperature.
2. Do not rotten – Pure Ghee is not easily degraded. Pure cow ghee is fine for about 100 years.
3. Taste – Although it smells and tastes is good ghee has no allergic effect.
4. Vitamin – Ghee is rich in nutrients because of Vitamin A and E.
5. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – This antioxidant has anti-viral properties. Which helps to heal the wound. This is because new mothers are fed with ghee after delivery.
6. Weight and Energy – Medium-chain fatty acids in the ghee increase energy too. Most athletes eat ghee before running. It also reduces weight.
7. Digestive capacity – Ghee contains butyric acid. This acid increases digestive capacity. Ghee is very useful for those who suffer from constipation
8. Disease Prevention – Butyric acid increases the body’s immunity.
9. Increases appetite- Ghee increases appetite due to increased digestive capacity.
10. Positive Food – Ghee has been known as Positive Food since ancient times. Modern research also says playing ghee increases positivity. Consciousness is improved.